precisenews.com

ESPN Bottomline

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Versus: 'Not optimistic' DirecTV deal in place by playoffs

Puck Daddy - NHL Blog - Yahoo! Sports

Every week, we receive pleas from puckheads with DirecTV who are angry about missing NHL hockey because the satellite provider yanked the Versus network off its airwaves in September 2009. ...

I'm not so much worried about NHL coverage as I am the fact that Versus carries IndyCar. Being a DirecTV subscriber and having done some research into the subject, I put the blame on Versus (who just happens to be owned by Comcast, the largest cable provider in the country and DirecTV's biggest competetor) for the mess. Comcast is trying to damage DirecTV. All I can say is CABLE SUCKS! The only way I will EVER have cable again is if I have no other alternative.

Posted using ShareThis

No comments: