precisenews.com

ESPN Bottomline

Monday, March 08, 2010

Player of the year candidate Evan Turner a success story at Ohio State

cleveland.com


..."When a lot of players around the country were out having a good time, I was working," Turner said. "Leaving the gym feeling I got better, that's the best thing in the world. It was like therapy to me." ...

Anybody that says that John Wall's the Player of the Year is simply following the UK "rebirth" hype-wagon! Evan Turner is CLEARLY the best player in college basketball. Just look at his stats and what he means to his team. Nobody else comes close! I would love to see him return for his senior year, but I'm realistic enough to know that, as good as he is, he'll be one of the top 2 or 3 player taken in the NBA draft. Coming back would be terrific, but would also be an enormous risk, especially considering his back injury earlier this season.

Posted using ShareThis

No comments: