precisenews.com

ESPN Bottomline

Monday, March 20, 2006

It was a fun ride!


Buckeyes Upset By Hoyas In Second Round

Ohio State guard Ron Lewis (12) goes up for a basket against Georgetown center Roy Hibbert in the first half of the second round of the NCAA basketball tournament, Sunday, March 19, 2006, in Dayton, Ohio. (AP Photo/Ed Reinke)




DAYTON, Ohio (AP) -- John Thompson took over a losing Georgetown program and needed four years to win two games in an NCAA tournament.

Well, yes I'm disappointed with the loss, but they had a great season. I wish it hadn't ended so quickly (take a look at my Final 4 picks) and I do have my gripes about the game, but hey, I'll save that for another time. Thad is truly one of the best coaches going and these seniors have been terrific, especially considering what they've been through. Thanks guys!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

BuckeyeDave-

A Hard loss to swallow indeed, Your blog looks really nice. I would like to include you on my website of great blogs on Ohio Sports. To get in contact with me email me at Jared@TalkOhioSports.com

also, check out the website.

www.talkohiosports.com