precisenews.com

ESPN Bottomline

Friday, July 21, 2006

More Icy Strait Point/Hoonah and Day 6 - YUM














Pics include a rather handsome guy (if I do say so myself), a replica of a net rig, the ferry, part of the old cannery and fishing boats, towel pet 5, the chefs and cooking staff, towel pet 6, and then various pics of the midnight buffet.

We were at sea on day 6, and I got up and went for a jog on one of the treadmills. It's a good thing too. Food for this day was the best yet. Dinner offered lobster tails, as many as you wanted. I had 2 on top of the fabulous soups and shrimp cocktail (of course). That was just the start though. As I said, this was midnight buffet night and boy did I enjoy it. I can't begin to tell you what all I had, but I can tell you that I filled my plate to the max with all sorts of goodies from chocolate covered strawberries, to an astounding fruit filled and iced cake. It was a good thing that I jogged that morning, because by the time I went to bed I couldn't eat another bite. Oh did I enjoy myself though! I'll be posting more pics of the buffet tomorrow.

No comments: