precisenews.com

ESPN Bottomline

Friday, November 10, 2006

Matta Set To Unveil Team In BCA Classic

Bucknuts.com

By Steve Helwagen

Managing Editor
Posted Nov 10, 2006


Mike Conley Jr.

Ohio State men's basketball coach Thad Matta will unveil his 2006-07 team -- well, everybody but Greg Oden -- as the Buckeyes host the BCA Classic this weekend. This story includes a preview of the season-opening three-day tournament as well as an update on Greg Oden, an update on tickets for OSU basketball and a television update as well. Click this free link for more...

I've got tickets to the Ohio State/UC game in Indy and I just received my tickets for the game against Iowa State at The Schott. I hope that Oden is healed up and ready for play by these games because I really want to see him play, but if he's not that ok because I want him 100% for the Big 10 season. It's nice that there's not going to be any let down at the end of the football season. For all the suffering we did during the 90's it's good to be a Buckeye now!

No comments: