precisenews.com

ESPN Bottomline

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A tale of two seasons: The real difference between '02 and '06

The Lantern - Sports

Commentary
Matt Gottfried

Issue date: 11/14/06 Section: Sports

I can name them off like it was yesterday.

Craig Krenzel. Maurice Clarett. Michael Jenkins. Chris Gamble. A.J. Hawk. Mike Doss. Matt Wilhelm...

But now, four years later, there's a new group of Buckeye greats who could possibly be on the next list of national champions. And the similarities between two of Ohio State's greatest teams couldn't be more startling...

I too remember it like it was yesterday. I hope that this team can keep it going and add their names to that list. In all honesty, if I had to compare the 2, I'd have to say that this years version is, believe it or not, MUCH better. I think they've shown that on the field. Once again though, I'm not going to think about the National Championship until after Saturday's game. I fully believe and expect my Buckeyes to win, but all attention must be focused on THE GAME.

LET'S GO BUCKS!!!

No comments: